Steamed Broccoli with Olive Oil, Garlic and Lemon is a simple side dish of broccoli gently steamed dressed on an olive oil, lemon and garlic vinaigrette.
- 1 large broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice from half lemon
- sea salt
- Place your broccoli in a steamer, then steam for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile on the side, heat up a pan then add the olive oil, place in low heat then cook for 4 minutes.
- Turn off steamer then turn of the heat from the pan. Drizzle lemon into the pan then season it with salt.
- Toss in broccoli making sure that it is coated well with the olive oil dressing. Place in a plate then serve.