The fool proof way to make Crispy Skin Pan Fried Chicken, is proper seasoning, drying out the surface and a really hot pan.
- 1 kg chicken thighs
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- Dry your chicken with paper towels then season it with salt, freshly ground black pepper and white vinegar. Let it sit in the fridge uncovered for 2 hours to let the moisture dry out.
- Prepare a really hot pan, add oil then sear chicken skin side down, cover pan then cook for 5 minutes in medium high heat.
- Remove cover then flip the chicken, cook it uncovered for additional 5-8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the pan then serve while hot.