Crispy Skin Pan Fried Chicken
There are many ways to cook chicken but this is the simplest and one of the best ways preparing it, with just proper seasoning of salt, pepper with a touch of vinegar and a hot pan you’re on your way to a great chicken dish. It’s similar to how celebrity chefs do it in TV with their duck breast, a hot pan, small amount of oil and searing it skin side down, it’s a simple delicious treat that is so addictive specially that skin part. I just wish you can order chicken thighs that comes with extra skin 🙂
- 1 kg chicken thighs
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- Dry your chicken with paper towels then season it with salt, freshly ground black pepper and white vinegar. Let it sit in the fridge uncovered for 2 hours to let the moisture dry out.
- Prepare a really hot pan, add oil then sear chicken skin side down, cover pan then cook for 5 minutes in medium high heat.
- Remove cover then flip the chicken, cook it uncovered for additional 5-8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the pan then serve while hot.