Grilled Paprika Chicken with Chorizo Gravy is a dish of paprika marinated chicken grilled then served with gravy infused with chorizo
- 1 whole chicken, cut into sections
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 whole garlic, minced
- olive oil
- 3 pcs chorizo, sliced
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- olive oil
- Season chicken with smoked paprika, garlic, salt and olive oil. Set it aside and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Grill chicken for 8 minutes on each side or until fully cooked. Place in a serving platter
- While chicken is grilling prepare your gravy. On a saucepan melt add olive oil then cook the chorizo until its brown, mildly break it up as you cook them. Remove chorizo from the pan once its cooked then set aside.
- Using the same pan add melt the butter in low heat then add the flour to make roux. Gently add milk while continuously mixing until the sauce becomes thick.
- Add the tomato paste then mix it well to combine.
- Add the chorizo back, simmer for 30 seconds, season with salt then pour it over the grilled chicken. Serve.
Oh my gosh what a great idea. Chicken and chorizo go together so nicely. Looks delicious!
Wow, what a neat dish! Bet this is just loaded with flavor. That gravy looks terrific! Thanks so much.
Tons and tons of flavor in this dish! Gotta give this a try. Thanks Raymund!
Drool is dripping down my face!!!! THIS CHICKEN screams my name!!!
My husband loves chicken and my kids chorizo. This would be definitely a family pleaser!