Chorizo Fried Rice is simple fried rice prepared with leftover cold rice, chorizos, green bell peppers, paprika and loads of garlic.
- 4 cups leftover rice
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 3 pcs (around 250g) chorizos, roughly chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- In a wok heat oil then sauté chorizos until cooked.
- Add the garlic, bell pepper and chilli powder.
- Add the rice and soy sauce then stir fry until well combined.
- Add the corn and paprika then continue to stir fry for 5 minutes or until rice is heated through.
- Remove from wok then serve.