Chorizo Fried Rice
Fried Rice is popular in Asia likewise Chorizo is popular in Spain and Latin America, both can be enjoyed on breakfast that is why in Malaysia you have Nasi Goreng and in Philippines you have Sinangag in the morning, while in Mexico they enjoy chorizos on breakfast burritos and in Spain they have Chorizos and Eggs so why not combine this two together to make a wonderful easy meal.
Chorizo Fried Rice, that is what we will be making today a simple fried rice with unique flavours coming from both Asian and Spanish cuisine. Using chorizos, green bell peppers, paprika and loads of garlic gives that leftover rice tons of flavour enough to make a great start to your day.
- 4 cups leftover rice
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 3 pcs (around 250g) chorizos, roughly chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- In a wok heat oil then sauté chorizos until cooked.
- Add the garlic, bell pepper and chilli powder.
- Add the rice and soy sauce then stir fry until well combined.
- Add the corn and paprika then continue to stir fry for 5 minutes or until rice is heated through.
- Remove from wok then serve.