Creamy Garlic Mushroom Chicken is a simple dish of chicken and garlic cooked with lots of garlic in a creamy sauce, its good with rice or a crusty bread
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper
- In a large add oil then sear chicken in high heat for 5 minutes on each side. Remove chicken then set it aside.
- Add mode oil then cook the mushrooms for 2 minutes on high heat. Remove the mushrooms then set it aside.
- Add the butter then sauté garlic.
- Add the flour to make a roux, then gently pour chicken stock while mixing until sauce is smooth and well incorporated.
- Add the cream and cream cheese then add the chicken and mushrooms back. Cook in medium low heat for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper then serve garnished with chopped parsley.