Creamy Garlic Mushroom Chicken
I think if I get to choose between cream and bacon, it will be cream form me anytime because it just doesn’t make everything good, it makes everything good regardless if its savoury or sweet, with bacon your only choice is savoury with limited sweet options. Cream is good with beef, pork, seafood, chicken, pasta, rice, vegetables and literally any desserts. I guess I posted a lot of dishes that are creamy and today I am adding again to that library that is why we are making some Creamy Garlic Mushroom Chicken.
Creamy Garlic Mushroom Chicken is a simple dish of chicken and garlic cooked with lots of garlic in a creamy sauce, it is good on its own but can be served with pasta, a crusty bread, mashed potatoes and even rice.
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper
- In a large add oil then sear chicken in high heat for 5 minutes on each side. Remove chicken then set it aside.
- Add mode oil then cook the mushrooms for 2 minutes on high heat. Remove the mushrooms then set it aside.
- Add the butter then sauté garlic.
- Add the flour to make a roux, then gently pour chicken stock while mixing until sauce is smooth and well incorporated.
- Add the cream and cream cheese then add the chicken and mushrooms back. Cook in medium low heat for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper then serve garnished with chopped parsley.