Barbecue Pork Soft Bones is a dish of tender Soft Pork Ribs slowly baked and grilled in oven on a spicy sweet barbecue sauce.
- Season ribs with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place in a baking sheet then cover it tightly with aluminium foil. Bake in a 135C preheated oven for 3 1/2 hours. Then remove the aluminium foil cover.
- Prepare your basting sauce while the ribs cook. In a pan add oil then cook onions until soft.
- Add the cumin then cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the soy sauce, ketchup, Sriracha, brown sugar and cane vinegar, continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Brush the ribs with the basting sauce then place ribs back into the oven on grill setting at 230C for 4-5 minutes until the sauce begins to bubble and caramelize. Remove from oven then serve.