Pork and Baby Bok Choy Sambal Stir Fry
I haven’t freestyled for a while and today the opportunity arises after I cooked something that needed a vegetable side dish. With tow bunches of baby bok choy on my vegetable bin and a full bottle of nasi lemak sambal all I need is some fatty pork then were all good to go and sauté it. I was surprised of the result of this dish, it was delicious, tasty and quite spicy, we love it even more than the mains I served today.
- 400 g fatty pork shoulder chop, sliced into small cubes
- 2 big bunches baby bok choy, chopped
- 4 stalks spring onions, chopped
- 3 pcs tomatoes, sliced
- 1 red onion, minced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp nasi lemak sambal
- fish sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- Season pork slices with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- In a wok heat oil then cooked pork pieces until golden brown and crunchy. Set aside pork.
- In the same wok sauté garlic and onions.
- Add the tomatoes and sambal then stir fry for a minute.
- Add the spring onions, baby bok choy and pork, stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Season fish sauce if needed then serve.