Stir-Fried Cucumbers with Spicy Ground Pork is a dish of cucumbers cooked with ground pork seasoned with chillies, soy sauce and garlic.
- Place cucumbers in a large bowl and generously sprinkle salt all over it. Mix and toss then set aside for 15 minutes.
- Rinse cucumber in running cold water and remove excess salt, drain in a colander then set it aside.
- Prepare a large wok, heat peanut oil then sauté garlic and chilli flakes for 30 seconds then add the lean pork mince, fatty pork mince and a bit of salt. Stir fry until light brown in colour. Remove the pork from the wok then set aside. Wipe wok clean.
- In a small bowl mix all sauce ingredients, set aside.
- Place wok back into your stove, heat peanut oil in high heat until it smokes then add the cucumbers and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the pork then stir fry for one more minute.
- Pour the sauce then stir fry until sauce thickens. Serve.