Ensaladang Labanos with Alamang is a side salad dish of daikon radish, tomato and red onions served on vinegar bagoong dressing.
- 1 medium daikon radish, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp bagoong alamang
- 1/4 cup cane vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- sea salt
- In a bowl combine sliced radish and 2 tbsp of sea salt. Leave it for 5 minutes then squeeze it with your hands and remove any excess liquid, rinse in running tap water then fully drain.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and radish in a bowl, toss to distribute bagoong and vinegar evenly.
- Serve with grilled or fried meat and seafood dishes.