Pulled Pork Hash is a dish made with pulled pork spiced with cumin, chillies, turmeric and coriander combined with cubed potatoes.
- 2 medium sized floury potatoes, chopped into small dice
- 2 cups cooked leftover pulled pork
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 3–4 sunny side up eggs
- coriander, roughly chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- In a pan add olive oil then cook potatoes in low heat for 10 minutes, turning it over to the other side occasionally.
- Add the onions, turmeric, cumin, ground coriander and chilli flakes and cook for 5 minutes together with the potatoes.
- Add the pulled pork, mix well to combine then continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper then place on serving platters topped with chopped coriander and sunny side up eggs. Serve.
This sounds delicious. I suppose one could substitute any leftover meat for the pulled pork. Thanks so much for sharing.
I haven’t had hash in forever. I would definitely love this one for sure.