Yosenabe is a Japanese soup dish named by combining of two words “Yose” which means “putting together” and “Nabe” for “cooking pot”.
- 12 pcs shrimp, shells on
- 300 g salmon fillet, cubed
- 1 cup fried surimi
- 1 block firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 12 pcs shiitake mushrooms, rehydrated
- 5 cups dashi
- 2 tbsp yellow miso
- 1/2 cup mirin
- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- 1/2 small Napa cabbage, sliced
- 2 stalks spring onions, chopped
- Prepare your broth by combining dashi, miso, light soy sauce and mirin in a large container.
- In an earthenware pot neatly arrange shrimps, salmon, surimi, tofu, shiitake mushrooms, Napa cabbage and spring onions.
- Pour broth over, cover the pot and bring it to a gentle boil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve it in the hot pot while hot.