Butternut Squash and Chorizo Salad is a salad prepared with roasted butternut, onions, chorizo and tomatoes dressed with maple viniagrette
- Place butternut squash in a baking tray lined with baking paper, drizzle olive oil on top then lightly season with salt and cumin. Bake in a 180C preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Add the chorizo and onion then continue to roast for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes then continue to roast for 10 minutes. Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Prepare your dressing by whisking all ingredients together, set aside.
- Place fresh baby spinach on the bottom of a serving platter, top it with the roasted salad then drizzle with the maple dressing. Serve.