Honey Mustard Chicken Bacon Avocado Salad is a salad of grilled seasoned chicken served with crispy bacon an a bed of lettuce, tomato and avocado.
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 12 pcs cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 large avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1/3 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- honey mustard dressing
- In a bowl combine all chicken ingredients apart from the honey and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Prepare a grill then grill chicken until cooked, on the last two minutes drizzle the honey. Remove chicken from the grill then set aside to cool down, once it cooled down slice the chicken.
- Toss salad ingredients together except for the honey mustard and, place on a serving platter, top with chicken breast and dress it with honey mustard dressing and sprinkle bacon on top.