Honey Mustard Chicken Bacon Avocado Salad is a salad of grilled seasoned chicken served with crispy bacon an a bed of lettuce, tomato and avocado.
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 12 pcs cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 large avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1/3 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- honey mustard dressing
- In a bowl combine all chicken ingredients apart from the honey and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Prepare a grill then grill chicken until cooked, on the last two minutes drizzle the honey. Remove chicken from the grill then set aside to cool down, once it cooled down slice the chicken.
- Toss salad ingredients together except for the honey mustard and, place on a serving platter, top with chicken breast and dress it with honey mustard dressing and sprinkle bacon on top.
Our food tastes become much lighter at this time of the year, and big dinner salads like this are what we crave. This is perfect for us! And looks SO good. Thanks!
I love salads like that. Yeah, sure, you could have a hamburger for the same amount of calories. But they’re so good!
Yes please! (Gorgeous photo!)
Bacon…avocado…a sure winner!
Now that the weather is warming up, we’re eating a lot more salads. Love that this is a full meal with everything! Great salad!