Ginisang Talong with Bagoong is a Filipino dish of sauteed Asian Eggplant and minced pork with tomatoes and fermented shrimp paste.
- In a wok add oil then sauté garlic and onions.
- Add minced pork and cook while continuously mixing until light brown in colour.
- Add the tomatoes and continue to cook until tomatoes are soft.
- Add Asian eggplants, water, vinegar, sugar and bagoong alamang. Bring to a boil then simmer in low heat for 5 minutes.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper, give it a good mix then cook for 3 more minutes.
- Remove from heat then serve.