Sinabawang Talbos ng Kamote is a dish made with sweet potato tops sautéed in onions, tomatoes and calamansi then flavoured with either fish sauce or bagoong monamon.
- 1 bunch of sweet potato tops
- 3 tbsp bagoong monamon
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- juice from 6–7 pcs calamansi or 2 lemons
- 3 cups water
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a pot combine all ingredients apart from the sweet potato tops, bring it to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes
- Add the sweet potato tops then simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper then serve