Grilled Pork with Peach Salsa
Last days of summer here New Zealand and we are just making the most of it, there are many ways to enjoy these last days like going to the beach, drinking ice cold beer with friends and eat grilled meats while you can like our recipe for today. Using fruits available in summer as a salsa makes grilled meats a good combination of contrasting flavours, sweet and savoury.
Pork goes well with apple and we all know that while pineapple is a good salsa ingredient but what it we defied this norm? The result is something special, this dish. Grilled Pork with Peach Salsa is a dish made with grilled pork shoulder chops served with peach, tomato, chilli and coriander salsa, it’s a perfect combination you never had expected.
- 3 pcs peaches, peeled and chopped
- 2 pcs Roma tomatoes, chopped
- ½ white onion, chopped
- 1-2 red chilli, minced
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
- juice from ½ lemon
- Season pork with cumin, salt and freshly ground black pepper, drizzle olive oil on top
- Grill pork on high heat for 6-7 minutes on each side. Once cooked remove from grill then set aside and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Combine all Peach Salsa ingredients together, toss to combine.
- Serve grilled pork with peach salsa