- In a pot add water enough for boiling broccoli, bring to a boil then blanch broccoli florets for 90 seconds. Drain then rinse it with running cold water to stop the cooking process. Set broccoli aside
- In a wok add oil then sauté garlic, ginger and white parts of spring onions.
- Add the broccoli, bok choy, sugar snap peas, peas and green parts of the spring onions then stir fry for 2 minutes or until slightly wilted.
- Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, butter and adjust the flavour with a bit of fish sauce. Stir fry for 2 minutes making sure butter is melted and sauce is evenly distributed.
- Remove from wok then serve.