Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta is one of the easiest pasta dish to make, you don’t even have to cook the sauce, usually this dish is prepared with sautéed prawns in garlic and other spices and the sauce is made out of mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce
- 250 g spaghetti, cooked according to packet instructions
- 300 g medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- Combine and whisk all sauce ingredients on a non-reactive bowl. Set aside.
- In a pan heat olive oil then sauté garlic.
- Add the prawns, paprika, salt and pepper then cook while tossing. This will take around 6-7 minutes. Remove from pan then set aside.
- In a large bowl combine cooked pasta, cooked prawns and sauce, toss to combine then serve immediately garnished with parsley and chilli flakes.