Crispy Pritong Baboy, this dish is so easy to prepare all you need is a fatty pork belly, salt and freshly ground black pepper for its most basic iteration, it is then paired with a spicy vinegar dip all you need is just a freshly cooked rice.
- 1 kg fatty pork belly, cubed
- 3 tbsp white cane vinegar
- freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cloves garlic, pounded
- oil, for frying
- In a large non-reactive bowl combine all ingredients apart from the oil. Mix well and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Drain pork removing any excess liquid, set aside.
- Place wok on stove top over medium heat, add oil enough for frying. Gently place pork pieces then cook in medium-low heat covered occasionally turning for 30 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- Serve with a spiced vinegar mix.