Scrambled Bagoong Egg
One breakfast morning the wife made this, it was smelly (fragrant for Filipinos) and it was good. With just a simple addition to your normal scrambled eggs the boring usual breakfast item becomes amazing and definitely tastier. I am not sure if this has been done before somewhere but my other half just thought of adding a good dollop of bagoong and some tomatoes while the scrambled eggs are cooking, now I think I will have to request this every time we have scrambled eggs for breakfast.
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 heaping tbsp sautéed bagoong
- 1 large red tomato, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a non-stick pan add oil then cook tomatoes until soft.
- Add the bagoong and stir fry until really fragrant.
- Add the eggs, season with freshly ground black pepper and stir gently until cooked. Serve while hot.