Tortilla Crisp are crisp baked flour tortillas that can be served with any dips like hummus, chilli con carne, guacamole, etc. It’s a good side or entree to any Mexican dish, it also pairs well with chunky spicy soups.
- In a bowl add a small amount of olive oil then set aside
- Rub garlic clove into the tortilla
- Cut tortillas into bite sized pieces then brush each piece with oil on both sides
- Place tortillas on a baking paper lined baking pan then sprinkle sea salt and chilli flakes on top.
- Bake in a 180C preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until its golden brown in colour. Turn tortillas halfway. Remove from oven then serve.