Fried Pork and Beef Meatballs are simple meatballs seasoned with Asian spices and flavours like fish sauce and five spice powder then pan fried.
- 500 g minced pork
- 500 g minced beef
- 4 tbsp flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 pcs small shallots, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp five-spice powder
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 birds eye chilli, finely chopped
- oil, for frying
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Wet your hands with some water then form your meatballs, set it aside.
- Heat up a wok, fill with oil enough for frying your meatballs. Once hot gently place the meatballs then fry them until cooked, this might take around 5-7 minutes depending on the size of your meatballs.
- Remove meatballs form your wok, drain off the excess oil then serve with your favourite sauce.