Devilled Egg Macaroni Salad is a salad of cooked macaroni with mustard, mayonnaise, paprika then loaded with lots of chopped hard boiled eggs.
- 250 g elbow macaroni
- 6 pcs hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 small white onion, finely diced
- 4 tbsp sweet pickle relish
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika, plus more to garnish
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Once cooked drain, set aside and let it cool down.
- In a bowl combine together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, celery, onion, pickle relish, salt, freshly ground black pepper and paprika. Mix well to combine.
- Fold in the eggs to the sauce together with the cooked elbow macaroni. Fold then garnish with paprika. Chill for at least 6 hours prior to serving.
I love this idea! The problem with Devilled Eggs is I want to at so much of them. Eating a big bowl of devilled eggs doesn’t seem right but when you turn it into macaroni salad, it’s perfect. I bet you could easily translate this into a potato salad too.
I love eggs in salad.