- 12 chilled figs
- 4 pcs streaky bacon, cooked crispy and cut into smaller pieced
- 4 tbsp crumbed goats cheese feta
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a saucepan add honey and salt, bring to a boil and simmer in low heat until it caramelizes and thickens further. Turn heat off.
- Score x marks on top of figs just until the middle, partly open each fig and place 3 pcs on each plate.
- Spoon 1.5 tbsp of the salted honey into the scores then insert some crispy bacon and top it with crumbled feta. Drizzle honey around the plate then serve.