- 500 g Grouper
- ½ cup Onions
- ½ cup Carrots
- 1½ Tablespoons Key West seafood seasoning
- 1 Egg yolk
- 2 tbsp Key lime juice
- ½ cup Flour
- Coconut oil, for frying
- Chop up, or use food processor, grouper.
- Fine dice, onions, carrots and mix with grouper.
- Add key west seafood seasoning, about 1½ tablespoon
- Mix all together with 1 egg yolk and 2 tablespoons of key lime juice.
- Add ½ cup of flour until mixture starts to form a batter.
- Use a spoon to make balls, fry in coconut oil till brown or bake in the oven on sheet tray.
- As a sandwich filling instead of an appetizer, make the rounds larger.