- 3 cups cooked long grain rice, room temperature
- 1 cucumber, de-seeded and cubed
- 2 large tomatoes, de-seeded and cubed
- 200 g feta cheese, cubed
- handful fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tbsp parsley, chopped
- juice from lemon
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl add rice, cucumber, tomatoes, feta, basil, and parsley.
- In a small bowl combine lemon, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Start whisking then slowly pour in the olive oil, continue to mix until well combined and emulsified.
- Pour dressing mixture over rice bowl, toss to combine then serve.