Chorizo, Tomato and Feta Pasta is a pasta dish made out of Chorizo’s from Spain, Feta from Greece and Roma Tomatoes from Italy
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions
- In a skillet, add extra virgin olive oil then cook chorizos for 5 minutes. Remove from pan then set aside.
- Add garlic and onions, sauté until onions are soft. Add the chopped roma tomatoes and basil, cook until tomatoes are mashed and soft, add the red wine vinegar then turn heat to the lowest setting and cover pan, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the chorizos back then simmer again for 5 minutes.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, stir and cook for a minute then toss the cooked spaghetti. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Remove from pan then place in a serving platter topped with crumbled feta cheese.