S’mores Brownie Pie is a baked concoction made out of S’mores and a rich fudgy chocolate brownie in a pie form.
- 1 1/2 cups crumbed graham crackers or malt biscuits
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 150 g butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, loosely packed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- In bowl combine all crust ingredients then press into a non-stick 9-inch pie pan. Place in the fridge to set.
- In a mixing bowl combine butter, sugar, cocoa powder and salt, mix until consistency is even, set aside.
- Stir in the vanilla and eggs, mix well.
- Add the flour then beat in low speed until well incorporated.
- Remove prepared crust from the fridge then spoon the prepared brownie mix. Place in a 170C preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven the top it with the marshmallows, place it back into the oven and bake for 3 more minutes or until the marshmallows are melted and golden brown.
- Remove from oven then let it cool before slicing and serving.