S’mores Brownie Pie is a baked concoction made out of S’mores and a rich fudgy chocolate brownie in a pie form.
- 1 1/2 cups crumbed graham crackers or malt biscuits
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 150 g butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, loosely packed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- In bowl combine all crust ingredients then press into a non-stick 9-inch pie pan. Place in the fridge to set.
- In a mixing bowl combine butter, sugar, cocoa powder and salt, mix until consistency is even, set aside.
- Stir in the vanilla and eggs, mix well.
- Add the flour then beat in low speed until well incorporated.
- Remove prepared crust from the fridge then spoon the prepared brownie mix. Place in a 170C preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven the top it with the marshmallows, place it back into the oven and bake for 3 more minutes or until the marshmallows are melted and golden brown.
- Remove from oven then let it cool before slicing and serving.
Beautiful! I’m more into savoury meat pies though.
We tried s’mores for the first time last summer! My daughter loved them, and I have a feeling she would really love this too 😉 Great recipe, thanks Raymund.
I have seen a lot of smores pie recipes but I think you topped it, looks amazing and want a piece so bad!
Well this is decadent as hell! 🙂