- 100g almond meal
- 1 teaspoon (4g) baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons (40ml) double cream
- 30g dark chocolate, gluten free
- 1 tablespoon (20g) butter
- 1 tablespoon (8g) cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon (20ml) brandy
- 1 teaspoon (2g) mixed spice
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute of choice or xylitol (16g)
- 40g chopped walnuts
- 60g red currants, fresh or frozen
- 60g raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 80g blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt the butter in a microwave proof bowl, cool, then add the eggs, the cream and the brandy.
- Melt the dark chocolate and add to the mix.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts and the fruit. If using frozen fruit, completely thaw first and discard the liquid.
- Pour into the mould(s) and microwave on level 6 for about 5 minutes.
- Turn out upside down to serve.
- Serving Size: 65g
- Calories: 280.4cal
- Sugar: 6.7g
- Sodium: 417.9mg
- Fat: 23.1g
- Saturated Fat: 6.2g
- Carbohydrates: 7.7g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Protein: 7.4g
- Cholesterol: 77.3mg