Bacon, Egg, and Toast Cups are breakfast muffins made with the same ingredients as your normal Bacon and Eggs Toast but instead of laying then flat together they are cooked in muffin pans and takes shape of the cup, the baking process cooks the eggs and melts the cheese which binds the whole thing together.
- 6 pcs thick white sandwich
- 6 pcs large eggs
- 12 pcs bacon strips, cooked
- 12 tbsp grated smoked cheddar
- some melted butter
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a skillet ass oil and cook bacon until crispy.
- Grease 6 large muffin cups with melted butter, place 1 slice of bread and press it to the sides to form a cup. Place 2 bacon strips in the bottom, then 2 tbsp of smoked cheddar then crack an egg over.
- Bake in a 180c preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the egg whites are set. Serve immediately, season with freshly ground black pepper and salt.