Bacon, Egg, and Toast Cups
Before you start reading this article I would love to announce that Ang Sarap is nominated at Bloggys 2015, the Philippines’ premiere blog awarding event.
Who does not want to win the blog of the year?
So if you want Ang Sarap to win this voting is now open, just choose angsarap.net, what are you waiting for cast your vote here.
Usually Bacon and Egg Toast are served in the most traditional way where it is served in two pieces of sliced bread stacked together well if you are tired of that then try serving it differently and do it like this.
Bacon, Egg, and Toast Cups are breakfast muffins made with the same ingredients as your normal Bacon and Eggs Toast but instead of laying them flat together they are cooked in muffin pans and takes shape of the cup, the baking process cooks the eggs and melts the cheese which binds the whole thing together.
Who ever invented this I salute you, it’s a great innovation to what is the norm.
By the way before you head over to the recipe do you know that Ang Sarap and Tuttle Publishing is giving away 2 books which contains this recipe book Cafe Spice plus your choice of one books (worth US$25.00 and below) from the Tuttle Publishing range Competition is open for 2 weeks and we accept entries worldwide, just fill in your details on this competition page to join.
What are you waiting for, join now to win this amazing recipe book plus a book of your choice!
- 6 pcs thick white sandwich
- 6 pcs large eggs
- 12 pcs bacon strips, cooked
- 12 tbsp grated smoked cheddar
- some melted butter
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a skillet ass oil and cook bacon until crispy.
- Grease 6 large muffin cups with melted butter, place 1 slice of bread and press it to the sides to form a cup. Place 2 bacon strips in the bottom, then 2 tbsp of smoked cheddar then crack an egg over.
- Bake in a 180c preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the egg whites are set. Serve immediately, season with freshly ground black pepper and salt.