This Vegetable Curry is made out of squash, courgettes, cauliflower and mushrooms flavoured by two different curry pastes the red one for heat and yellow one for spices. This is then simmered in coconut milk which gives that hot spice a mellow and creamy tone.
- 2 pcs courgettes, sliced
- 15 pcs small button mushrooms, cut in half
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 medium kabocha squash, cubed
- 1 red capsicum / red bell pepper, cubed
- 4 tbsp yellow curry paste
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 2 400ml cans coconut milk
- 2 tsp palm sugar
- 1 large onion, diced
- fish sauce or sea salt
- In a wok add oil then sauté onions and cook until it’s soft. Add red and yellow curry paste and continue to cook until it’s fragrant.
- Add the coconut milk, sugar, mushrooms and red capsicum bring to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the squash and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the courgettes, season with fish sauce and simmer for 2 more minutes.