Bok Choy, Shrimp and Salmon Stir Fry is one of my favourite freestyle stir fries, it’s a simple dish made out of Bok Choy, Shrimp and Salmon. I guess you know why as I’ve been boldly sharing my love for seafood.
- 2 large bunches bok choy, trimmed
- 250g salmon fillet, cubed
- 200g prawns, shelled
- 6 pcs dried shiitake
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ground white pepper
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp water used from rehydrating shiitake
- 1 tsp sugar
- Rehydrate shiitake in 1 cup of boiling water. Set aside for 30 minutes until soft, keep the liquid.
- Slice rehydrated shiitake then set aside.
- Heat wok with its specialised range, add oil then once oil is smoking and wok is really hot stir fry salmon and prawns for 30 – 45 seconds or until cooked. Remove seafood from wok then set aside.
- Add more oil if needed then sauté garlic and ginger.
- Add the shiitake and stir fry for a minute.
- Add the bok choy and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Combine all sauce ingredients and pour into the wok together with the cooked seafood, stir fry for one more minute.
- Season with ground white pepper and salt.