This Sauteed Kale dish might not look appetizing but trust me this simple concoction is way much better than it looks and best of all its so simple to prepare.
- 1 big bunch of kale, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a large pan add olive oil and sauté garlic in low fire until it slightly goes light brown.
- Add the chopped kale and stir fry until garlic is evenly distributed to the vegetables.
- Add the vegetable stock, bring to a boil then simmer while covered for 5 minutes.
- Continue to cook until liquid has evaporated, add red wine vinegar then season it with salt and freshly ground black pepper.