Baked Salmon served with a simple sauce made out of lemon zest, butter and capers.
- 4 pcs salmon fillets
- olive oil
Lemon Butter Caper Sauce
- Season salmon fillets with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil then brush it with olive oil.
- Place salmon fillets on top of prepared baking sheet then bake in a 200C preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until if flakes easily.
- While waiting for the fish to cook, place a heavy sauce pan in a stove top then simmer shallots, white wine vinegar and white wine until shallots are soft and liquid is reduced.
- Add the butter and water while whisking constantly until it’s well incorporated.
- Add the parsley, caper and lemon zest then squeeze some lemon juice, adjust the acidity to your liking.
- Serve sauce over salmon.