Nutella and Marshmallow Dessert Bread Pudding is a bread pudding created by yours truly and I gave it a designation as a dessert as this tends to be on the sweet side like the sticky date pudding. It’s a simple concoction of stale bread, Nutella, marshmallows, eggs and cream chucked in the oven and baked, its sweet, its warm, its creamy with bits of crispy marshmallows and toasted bread merged with moist fluffy bread.
- 12 pcs stale brioche or soft buns
- 2 cups medium/regular sized marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups Nutella
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl beat eggs lightly then add and combine milk, sugar, vanilla and salt. Mix well until sugar is dissolved, set this aside.
- Make 6 sandwiches with your bread and Nutella then cut the bread into 4 pieces.
- Arrange bread in a baking dish together with the marshmallows then pour over milk mixture, press lightly so the bread absorbs the liquid.
- Bake in a 180C for 50-60 minutes or until top turns golden brown, let it rest for 15 minutes then serve.