Thai Style Stir Fried Seafood is a wonderful stir fried mix of fish, prawns, scallops, squid and vegetables cooked with sweet, spicy hot, savoury and sour sauce.
- 250 g squid, pineapple cut
- 250 g shrimps, shelled and deveined
- 350 g white fish fillets, sliced into bite sized pieced
- 1 doz crab balls, sliced in half
- 150 g scallops
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin slices
- 200 g French beans, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 shallots, sliced thinly
- 2 red chillies, sliced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp chilli garlic sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup + 2 tsp cornstarch
- freshly ground black pepper
- Season fish fillets with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place 1/2 cup of cornstarch in a plate then roll fish fillets on it to coat.
- Prepare a wok filled with oil for deep frying then once hot deep fry fish fillets until golden brown. Set fish aside once golden brown and cooked.
- In a separate wok add oil then sauté garlic, shallots and ginger in medium heat.
- Bring heat to high then add chillies, crab balls, French beans and carrots, stir fry for a 2 minutes.
- Add the prawns and scallops and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the squid and stir fry for 2 more minutes.
- In a bowl combine fish sauce, oyster sauce, chilli garlic sauce, lemon juice, chicken stock, sugar and 2 tsp cornstarch, mix until free of lumps.
- Pour sauce in the wok and let it boil, once thick season with salt if needed then turn heat off.
- Place fried fish in a serving plate then pour on top the stir fried seafood. Serve with freshly cooked jasmine rice.