Sausage and Beans
I learned making this homemade Sausage and Beans back when I was still studying, we usually make this for pulutan or a quick dinner its inexpensive, nutritious and delicious all you need is a large can of baked beans, some sausages or hotdogs and onions.
- 2-3 pcs large cooked sausages / hotdogs, sliced
- 1 400 g can baked beans
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp sugar
- In a pan add oil then sauté garlic and onion
- Add sausages or hotdogs then stir fry for a minute.
- Add the baked beans, sugar and salt, bring it a boil then simmer in low heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn heat of then serve.