Grilled Peach Salad is a salad made out of grilled fresh peaches tossed with mesclun leaves, goats cheese feta, dried cranberries in a honey vinaigrette dressing.
- 4 ripe peaches, sliced, pits and skin removed
- 100 g mesclun
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 75 g goats cheese feta
- olive oil
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- freshly ground black pepper
- sea salt
- Combine and whisk all Dressing ingredients together in a small bowl then set aside.
- Lightly brush peach slices with olive oil then grill in high heat, grill each side for 1-2 minutes or until grill marks appear. Remove from grill, set aside and let it cool.
- In a serving platter place mesclun, grilled peaches, dried cranberries and goats cheese feta, drizzle with salad dressing then gently toss and serve.