Grilled Peach Salad is a salad made out of grilled fresh peaches tossed with mesclun leaves, goats cheese feta, dried cranberries in a honey vinaigrette dressing.
- 4 ripe peaches, sliced, pits and skin removed
- 100 g mesclun
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 75 g goats cheese feta
- olive oil
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- freshly ground black pepper
- sea salt
- Combine and whisk all Dressing ingredients together in a small bowl then set aside.
- Lightly brush peach slices with olive oil then grill in high heat, grill each side for 1-2 minutes or until grill marks appear. Remove from grill, set aside and let it cool.
- In a serving platter place mesclun, grilled peaches, dried cranberries and goats cheese feta, drizzle with salad dressing then gently toss and serve.
This is gorgeous and oh so clever. Can’t wait to try!
I LOVE grilled peaches but I’ve never used them in a salad. Brilliant!!
A perfect summer salad and just in time for peach season!
Looks fantastic! A perfect summer salad!
Wow!! I’ve never tried grilled fruit in a salad before. It looks beautiful and perfect for this time of year!
Grilled peach in salad? This is such a great idea as I love fruits in salad…great combination with feta cheese.
Thanks for the inspiration Raymund…have a great week 🙂