When I was brainstorming what I will be doing for today’s post, I was thinking of making a Filipino variety of the American Hotdog. I was thinking of replacing the main elements like the hotdogs, pickles and its condiments with something Filipino.
- 4 large skinless longaniza, cooked
- 2 salted duck eggs, sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 4 hotdog buns
- 4 heaping tbsp atchara, excess liquid drained
- 4 heaping tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Combine mayonnaise and garlic together, set aside
- Steam hotdog buns in high setting for a minute.
- Cut hotdog buns in the middle then add one heaping tbsp of atchara, one skinless longaniza, three slices of salted duck eggs, two slices of tomatoes and top with garlic mayonnaise. Serve.