Sticky, sweet and savoury are the addictive characteristics of this Sticky Pork Chops, though there are many ways on making this the difference between the results are almost similar so what are the benefits on doing it the hard way?
- 10 pcs pork chops
- 1/2 cup Chinese cooking wine
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Season pork chops with salt and minced garlic, set aside.
- In a bowl combine Chinese cooking wine, soy sauce, honey and hoisin sauce and ginger.
- Heat frying pan over medium heat, add oil then pan fry pork chops for 2-3 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Remove oil from pan leaving some 2-3 tablespoons, pour combined liquid turn heat to and bring to a boil.
- Add the pork chops back, make sure each piece is coated with the sauce, cook for 5 more minutes and let the sauce thicken further.
- Remove from heat then serve with rice and Asian greens
Just the title ‘sticky pork chops’ is enough to draw me in and make me want to make these right away.
Yes, like Maureen, I was hooked with the recipe title:-)
I could eat a whole pan of these all by myself. Very addicting and delicious.
Don’t those look delicious?
Sticky, sweet and savory sounds really, really good to me!!!