Seafood Fried Rice is one of those dishes that we serve when we need something quick and easy, especially when you have the right ingredients in the freezer.
- 5 – 6 cups cold cooked rice
- 3 large eggs
- 15 pcs prawns, shelled and deveined
- 2 squid tubes, sliced
- 1 dozen crab balls, sliced (this is like fish balls and squid balls just made with crabs)
- 1 cup corn kernels
- ½ cup green peas
- ½ cup spring onions, chopped
- ground black pepper
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- fish sauce
- Add oil in a wok until the surface is completely covered.
- Add prawns and stir fry until cooked, remove prawns then set aside
- Add squid then stir fry until cooked, remove squid then set aside
- Add crab balls and stir fry until cooked.
- Add rice, corn and green peas then stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Place rice on the side of the wok and pour in eggs, scramble and mix thoroughly.
- Once eggs are cooked mix it with the rice then add the cooked prawns, squid, sesame oil and spring onions.
- Season with fish sauce and freshly ground black pepper.
This goes well with sliced cucumbers and sambal