Like the name suggest Grilled Pork Ala Pobre is a really simple dish all you need to do is to grill some meat, pour some gravy on top then sprinkle some generous amounts of crispy fried garlic.
- 6 pcs 1/2 inch thick pork belly steaks
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp liquid seasoning
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 cup beef roast drippings
- 1/4 cup fried garlic
- Season pork belly with salt and freshly ground black pepper then set aside in room temperature.
- In a sauce pan melt butter and sauté garlic and onions in medium heat until onions turn soft.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Add beef stock, beef drippings and liquid seasoning, mix well until free of lumps then simmer in low heat for 30 minutes.
- In a grill cooked pork belly steaks according to your liking.
- Place pork in plate, pour sauce on top and sprinkle a generous amount of fried garlic.