The Easy Jam Muffins calls for only five ingredients namely self raising flour, egg, Vitasoy Soy & Almond Milk, vegetable oil and Barker’s NZ Seedless Bramble Berries that’s it, you dont even need a mixer just do it by hand which gives you a better result and what I did was amazing. The muffins was moist and soft, you will love it fresh out of the oven, adding a dab of good butter while its hot makes it even magical.
- Preheat oven to 205 degrees C
- Measure out correct amount of flour into a large bowl, make a well in the centre.
- In a small bowl beat egg, milk and oil together.
- Pour all at once into the well in the flour. Mix quickly and lightly until moistened. Do not beat, the batter will be lumpy.
- Gently stir in jam.
- Pour the batter into lined muffin tray and bake at 205 degrees C for 25 minutes or until golden.
If you dont have Vitasoy Soy & Almond Milk and Barker’s NZ Seedless Bramble Berries you can replace it with regular milk and regular jam of your choice but make sure to get a high quality brand ones.