Grilled cheese sandwich is a type of melt sandwich were cheese is melted by means of grilling. This type of dish can use almost any type of bread and cheese and it all depends on the preference of the one making them but usually the most common combination is a white loaf sliced bread and cheddar cheese.
- Place a large heavy pan or a skillet on a stove top over a medium heat.
- Spread butter on two slices of bread then place butter side down onto the skillet. Place a slice of mozzarella followed by a cheddar cheese on both slices.
- Spread butter on the remaining slices of bread then place butter side up on the top of the grilling sandwich.
- Grill until light brown on one side then flip it to the other side. Grill the remaining side until light brown and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from skillet then cut in half then serve while hot.