Today I will post my favourite variation of the Filipino Fruit Salad, just adding our secret ingredient lychees gives it another dimension in flavour that makes it taste differently.
- Thoroughly drain fruit cocktail, lychees and nata de coco in a colander.
- Cut lychees into quarters.
- Combine together condensed milk and thickened cream.
- In a large bowl combine together drain fruit cocktail, lychees, nata de coco apples and corn.
- Pour milk and cream mixture into the bowl then toss to coat the fruits evenly.
- Place in the freezer for two hours before serving.